Following the words of wisdom of entrepreneurs before us, we believe that the best time to raise money is ... when you can. If you would like to talk with us about an investment, or would like to establish a relationship with us to see whether we are a fit for your portfolio, please contact us at investor (at) cleanshareinc.com or through our contact page.
Some Facts About CleanShare
- CleanShare is a privately funded company incorporated in the State of California.
- Our team is located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- We recently led a CPUC grant application together with the City of San Jose, the City of Sunnyvale, and EPRI for what will be the largest community generation project in North America.
- Although primarily a software company with minimal capital requirements, larger investments allow us to participate in community generation project financing projects together with traditional renewable energy financing partners.
- Founded by three passionate entrepreneurs in 2009 and incorporated in 2010, the team brings a strong combination of business acumen, electric utility software experience, and an appreciation of the environmental challenges facing us.
- Members of the team have worked on successful projects for major utility organizations including California ISO, Southwest Power Pool, Texas ERCOT, Midwest ISO, Alliance, New York ISO, Mountain West, Desert Star, and RTO West.
- We are active contributors in NIST and IEEE Smart Grid standards development.
- While we are initially focused on community generation, we have efforts underway to apply this same technology to other major markets including crediting and debiting issues for Electric Vehicle accounts and community funded energy-efficiency projects.
- We actively track and participate in a variety of industry and public utility commission proceedings on solar, wind and renewable energy. A list of those can be found here.
We look forward to speaking with you.